- Lethona Search is committed to protecting your privacy. Our website Lethona Search makes use of clever and useful techniques to increase the ease of use and ensure the site has a wide appeal. The best known examples of these techniques are cookies and scripts ("cookies"). Cookies may e.g. be used by website owners or third parties such as advertisers who communicate through the website you visit.
- Lethona Search may amend this Policy at any time. In case the Policy is amended, the amended Policy will be made available to you through the publication of the amended Policy on the Websites. Should you have any questions after reading this Policy, or would like to exercise the rights as entailed in this Policy, please contact Lethona via the above-stated details.
What are cookies?
- Cookies are small packets of data that are sent to your browser and stored on the device with which you visit different locations on the internet, such as our Websites. Lethona Search uses such cookies to ensure that the Websites can be used as intended by Lethona Technologies. The cookies that are used ensure, for example, that the preferred settings are saved for your next visit.
- To provide our Websites;
- To customize our Websites;
- To improve our Website Performance;
- To analyze the use of our Websites;
- To create statistics on the use of our Websites;
- To serve advertisements on our Websites
What cookies do we use?
Strictly necessary and functional cookies
- Certain cookies are necessary in order to provide our services through the Websites. This concerns among other cookies that help us identify fraud and cookies that are needed in order to keep the services running and secure.
- We use the following strictly necessary and functional cookies.
- We try to continuously measure which parts of the Websites are most interesting for our visitors, e.g. by using third party software or services to analyze the use of our Websites and to improve Website functionality.
- We use the following analytical cookies
- As for cookies placed by third parties we refer to the cookie policies on the websites of these parties: see the link below. You should be aware that these policies may change from time to time. Lethona Search cannot control this.
- Our websites show advertisements and some of these ads are using cookies. We and third parties place these advertisements on our Websites.
- The cookies:
track the advertisements you have already seen to prevent the same ad from reappearing
keep track of the number of visitors clicked on the ad, allowing us to settle with the advertiser
track the number of orders placed through the ad, allowing us to settle with the advertiser
- If advertisement cookies are not accepted or placed, you will still see ads on our site. These ads can e.g. be based on the contents of the Websites. Any such ads are not based on cookies and may bear less relevance for you as a visitor of our Websites and may be repeated more often.
- We and/or our marketing and advertising networks use the following advertisement cookies:
- As for cookies placed by third parties for advertising purposes, we refer to the cookie policies on the websites of these parties: see the link below. You should be aware that these policies may change from time to time.
- Because of the way the Internet and websites operate, we may not always be aware of cookies placed by third parties through our Websites. This will especially be the case if our webpages contain so-called embedded elements such as video clips hosted by another party and shown on, in or through our Websites.
What are your choices?
- You may set your web browser or mobile devise settings in such a way that certain technologies, such as third-party cookies, are blocked as a general rule. For more information on how to do this, we refer to the help section of your web browser or mobile device.
- If you do not wish to receive any cookies we can no longer guarantee that our Websites work correctly. Some of the functions of the Websites may be disabled or you may even not be able to see some websites at all. Rejecting cookies or enabling the ‘do not track’ feature does not mean you will no longer see ads either, only that the advertisements will no longer match your interests and will be repeated more often.
What else is there to know?
- Should you have any questions after reading this Policy, or would want to exercise any right as stated in this Policy, please do not hesitate to contact us via the contact form.